Monday, April 27, 2009

Am I dreaming or what?

Seriously, I've been asking myself that for the past weeks - Am I dreaming or what?

In life, you can plan and make decisions that you think that will lead you to your goal, regardless the type of goals. For me, for the past 20 years has always got to do academic - scoring well for the O's, getting into director's list, maintain GPA at 3.7, graduating with Merit, entering Uni... blah blah and the list goes on. And when things started to change, it really hits you and makes you stop and wonder what's next. You begin to think of the future and the possibilities, if you truly know what I mean. I mean, I can see myself driving and doing well in a Uni. That I'm cool but if you putting the relationship piece and asked me, I can tell you what I want but I can never be assured of it. After all, relationships are the hardest thing to control and foresee.

I don't deny the fact that I'm feeling all happy now, but what's next, is it going to last? I mean, I may not know a lot but I think the person feel the same. I don't know, sometimes I think I just think too much of it and let it got the best of me. It's a contradicting part of me that I've yet to figure it out. Young told me something, you could the only one that he met and left his contact with but you could also be the one in many of those he met. Thinking at this point, it's very true after all its the service line.

Loved and take care.

PS: I've gotten NTU's offer for Economics too. What should I do next? I'm lost and I hate being lost without directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home